Learn thoroughly whatever is to be learnt;
Poori is our favorite weekend breakfast. Equal proportion of wheat flour and maida works fine for me to get this soft balloon poori.
- Wheat flour – 1 and ½ cup
- Maida/ APF – 1 and ½ cup
- Oil – 1 to 2 tsp
- Water – 1cup for kneading
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the above ingredients with 2 tsp oil and make a soft dough.
- Then take a small portion of dough and roll out small circle using a rolling pin. Make a slightly thick circle.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Drain excess oil in a tissue paper.
- Serve hot with your favorite kuruma or potato gravy.
Tips: While frying pooris, Oil should be hot .Also take care that poori should not turn brown.