You have to dream before your dreams can come true - Abdul Kalam
Cookies are my all-time favorite. My children are enjoying their winter break now. To make them happy, I prepared this simple cookies. Hope you enjoy this recipe ....
- Butter or Margarine - 1/2 cup / 1 stick
- APF or maida - 1 and 1/4 cup
- Yogurt - 2 tsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 4 tsp
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Cashew and almonds pieces - 1/2 cup
- First sieve APF with baking powder, sieve it twice.
- Then cream the butter, add yogurt sugar, salt and nuts. Whisk it well.
- Add sieved APF and knead it to form a dough like consistency.
- Preheat oven at 350degrees.
- Take small portion of dough and shape them without cracks.
- Place them in a baking tray and bake it for approx 20 minutes. (check it after 5 min interval).
- Finally bake it until the base of the cookies turn light brown.
Sending to these events:
Walk through memory lane- Gayathri kumar
Healthy food for healthykids - Nithubala