Wishing you all the Joy, Hope and Wonder of Christmas!
Cashew laddu is a simple sweet that requires very few ingredients from the pantry. Also preparation time is just 15 minutes. Prepare this and enjoy your holidays....
- Raw cashew - 1 cup
- Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
- Ghee or butter - 2 tsp
- Milk - 2 tsp (optional)
- First dry fry cashew for 10 - 20 seconds and grind it coarsely.
- Then mix the powdered sugar.
- Next heat ghee or butter.
- Finally add the hot ghee to the cashew powder.
- Take small portion and make ball while it is still warm.
- If you couldn't able to make ball, add milk and try again.
Sending to this event:
Healthy food for healthykids - Nithubala