One who has no love in his heart will try to possess everything for himself. One who has love in his heart is ready to sacrifice everything including his own body for the benefit of others.- Thirukural
Soft spongy cake with rose flavor and nice pink color…that's my favorite cake and also our family’s favorite too. I baked this cake more than thrice…It was a big hit as always.. Enjoy this valentine day with this pink beauty…Happy Valentine’s day.
- APF/ maida – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Butter /oil – ¼ cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Salt- a pinch
- Milk- ¼ cup
- Rose flavor – 1 tsp
- Red colour – 4-5drops
- First preheat the oven for 350degree F.
- Then sieve APF with baking powder twice.
- Cream the butter, add sugar and mix it well using a blender, then add egg and beat it well.
- Next fold in APF mixture, rose flavor, red colour and mix well.
- Grease the baking pan and pour the cake batter and keep it in the oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes or check with the toothpick. Insert toothpick into the cake batter, if it come out clean, switch off the oven.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and then take out the cake . Cool it on the wire rack.
- Then serve it with or without frosting.
Note: For more flavor, you can add cardamom powder. It gives extra punch to this cake.
Sending to these events
Priya versatile recipes