The human body which is sustained by love is truly alive, where as the human body which is not sustained by love is mere assembly of bones covered with skin. - Thirukkural
While preparing Rose cake, there was some leftover cake batter. I thought of preparing rose muffins, it came out really well. Kids will definitely love this yummy muffin…
- APF/ maida – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Butter /oil – ¼ cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Salt- a pinch
- Milk- ¼ cup
- Rose essence – 1 tsp
- Red colour – 4-5drops
- First preheat the oven for 350degree F.
- Then sieve APF with baking powder twice.
- Cream butter, add sugar and mix it well using a blender, then add egg and beat it well.
- Next fold in APF mixture, rose flavor, red color and mix well.
- Grease the muffin pan and pour the cake batter and keep it in the oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes or check with the toothpick. Insert toothpick into the cake batter, if it come out clean, switch off the oven.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and then take out the muffin . Cool it on the wire gauze.
- Then serve it with hot tea or coffee.