I wish you another year of peace, joy, and happiness. Happy New Year.
Enjoy new year with this simple milk sweet…
- Milk powder – 2 cups
- Condensed milk – 14 oz tin
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Almond chopped – 1 tsp (for garnishing)
- First mix milk powder and condensed milk in a non stick pan.
- Then add butter and cook the mixture in medium heat.
- Stir well and cook until the mixture leaves side of the pan.
- Switch of the stove and make a round pedas using a cookie cutter .Or you can also spread it on the greased plate and cut into square or diamond shape. Garnish with chopped almonds.
Sending to these events:
Walk through memory lane- Gayathri kumar
Jagruti's cooking odyssey