Once digestion is complete, eat with moderation; that is the way to prolong the life of the body - Thirukural
It’s Pizza party time ., yes weekend is our Pizza party time. This time for a change, I used 50% APF and 50% Wheat flour. And for my surprise ,my elder son loved it so much. Happy weekend to all!
- APF – 1 and ½ cup
- Wheat flour – 1 and ½ cup
- Rapid rising yeast – 2 tsp
- Honey or sugar – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Pizza sauce – for spreading
- Mozzarella cheese grated – 1 cup
- Vegetables – for toppings
- Salt to taste.
- In a Luke warm water add yeast, sugar and wait for 10 minutes or until yeast forms a frothy layer.
- In a mixing bowl add APF, wheat flour, yeast mixture, salt and oil. Add yeast mixture little by little and make dough.
- Cover the dough with wet cloth and let it rest for 1 hour in a warm place.
- After one hour dough must have doubled in size, now punch dough and release air from the dough.
- Using a rolling pin, make a thick circle. Dough will be sticky, can dust with APF to make a circle.
- Then rest the dough for another 30 minutes, the dough will rise again.
- Next preheat the oven at 350 degree F.
- Apply Pizza sauce over the pizza and spread out the veggies.
- Then grate mozzarella cheese over the veggies and bake it until the crust turns brown and the cheese melts.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
- Sending to this event:
for healthykids - Nithubala