Learning is the true imperishable wealth; Other things are not wealth. - Thirukkural
Vegetable fried spaghetti requires only few ingredients and it gets ready in no time….if we have the frozen veggies pack.
- Spaghetti – 1 packet
- Vegetables – 1 cup (vegetables of your choice)
- Mushroom – 5 to 6
- Garlic chopped – 1 tsp
- Green chilies - 2 (adjust to your taste)
- Spring onion chopped – 1 bunch
- Soy sauce (store brought) – ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- First cook spaghetti as per the packet instruction.
- Next heat oil in a pan, when it fumes add chopped garlic, spring onion and green chilies cut lengthwise. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add mushroom (cleaned and chopped) and vegetables of your choice. Fry for 10 - 15 more minutes in medium flame.
- After 10 minutes add soy sauce ½ tsp and stir well.
- Finally add cooked spaghetti and pepper powder, salt to taste. Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with munchurians of your choice.